Like this document? Why not share! Embed Size px.
Start on. Show related SlideShares at end. WordPress Shortcode.
- If you were coming in the fall.
- The Decline of Empathy: In Business, the Workplace, and the Family.
- Refugees of the Revolution: Experiences of Palestinian Exile (Stanford Studies in Middle Eastern and Islamic Societies and Cultures)?
- The Order Time to Heal volume 2.
AprilSimpson1 Follow. Published in: Education. Full Name Comment goes here.
CBT for Schizophrenia: Evidence-Based Interventions and Future Directions
Are you sure you want to Yes No. Be the first to like this. No Downloads. Views Total views.
- Glastonbury Tor!
- The Patients Guide To Concierge Medicine;
- EXHUMATION (French Edition)?
- Download Cbt For Schizophrenia Evidence Based Interventions And Future Directions!
- Außerschulische Initiativen der Begabungsförderung in Österreich (German Edition)!
- Parenting Is Not A Popularity Contest (Learning To Parent Defiant Children Book 1).
Actions Shares. Embeds 0 No embeds.
CBT for Schizophrenia: Evidence-Based Interventions and Future Directions - Google книги
No notes for slide. Cbt for schizophrenia evidence based interventions and future directions 1.
Here, results from the latest clinical trials, show how therapists are now able to target specific presentations with specialized CBT protocols. For the first time, this powerful form of therapy can be tailored to the treatment of discrete symptoms such as command hallucinations, violent behaviour or co-morbid post-traumatic stress disorder. Each chapter reviews the current evidence base for a specific presentation before moving on to describe the relevant treatment protocol and deploying case material to bring the methodology to life.
This book will prove an invaluable resource for any clinician wanting to engage in evidence-based practice with this group. Informed by the latest clinical research, this is the first book to assemble a range of evidence-based protocols for treating the varied presentations associated with schizophrenia through Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Deals with a wide range of discrete presentations associated with schizophrenia, such as command hallucinations, violent behaviour or co-morbid post-traumatic stress disorder Covers work by the world's leading clinical researchers in this field Includes illustrative case material in each chapter.
Altre Informazioni. ISBN: Hoepli 5, Milano - Italy Tel.