- TV Premiere: “Afterburn” Documentary on Steels Creek after Black Saturday.
- Production Culture: Industrial Reflexivity and Critical Practice in Film and Television (Console-ing Passions)?
- Drama and English at the Heart of the Curriculum: Primary and Middle Years (Informing Teaching).
- Join Kobo & start eReading today?
- Kill That Bear / Heart of Hearts Medley.
- The Ultimate Babe Ruth Fun Fact And Trivia Book?
- Letting Go (The Seduction Series Book 1)?
Published on Nov 15, SlideShare Explore Search You. Submit Search.
Black Saturday at Steels Creek
Successfully reported this slideshow. We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime. Steels Creek home, Black Saturday,. Upcoming SlideShare.
Like this presentation? Why not share! Embed Size px.
TV Premiere: “Afterburn” Documentary on Steels Creek after Black Saturday
Start on. Show related SlideShares at end. Yasmin Drysdale rated it it was amazing Dec 28, Gretel rated it really liked it Mar 14, Janet Mclean rated it really liked it May 02, Nicholas rated it liked it Jun 27, Nathan Thompson rated it it was amazing Dec 14, VBruell rated it it was ok Nov 28, Ray Cutajar rated it it was amazing Jan 10, Amy Elisha rated it really liked it Mar 08, Anli rated it liked it Nov 30, Alison rated it really liked it Mar 11, Claire rated it liked it Sep 07, Kristen rated it liked it Jul 20, Gilbert Hoeydonck rated it liked it Aug 02, Moosetash rated it liked it Apr 19, Samantha rated it really liked it Sep 23, Kathryn Carroll marked it as to-read May 02, Ann Weatherall marked it as to-read May 02, Linda Lyons added it May 02, Natalie marked it as to-read May 20, Gill marked it as to-read May 21, Anne is currently reading it Jun 28, Melissag added it Sep 11, Naomi marked it as to-read Nov 24, Allie is currently reading it Jul 25, Phillip Clark added it Dec 10, Jill Harland marked it as to-read Jun 17, Belinda marked it as to-read May 13, Nat marked it as to-read Jun 16, Diane marked it as to-read Nov 06, Kirsti marked it as to-read Feb 16, Cat added it Feb 20, Equinestar04 added it Feb 28, Tobie Chapman marked it as to-read Feb 03, Another lesson: the bunkers dug by sawmill workers early last century—and gradually abandoned by subsequent generations—saved many lives.
Communal memories may fade, but history and good storytelling keep alive such valuable insights.
Griffiths notes that the cultural dimensions of fire—how we manage and cultivate it—are as crucial as the science, but receive little attention or funding. History also helped to illuminate the Blue Mountains bushfires of October
- Limits and Horizons.
- More titles to consider.
- Black Saturday at Steels Creek by Peter Stanley.
- Human reflections on an inhuman catastrophe.
- Spacecruiser Inquiry: True Guidance for the Inner Journey (Diamond Body Series).