Download this simple shawl on Ravelry. The designer named this pattern after the aeolian erosion in the Mohave desert! Find this stunning free shawl pattern on Knitty. This pretty knit has a lovely twig-effect pattern running throughout.
Shawls and Stoles
Check out Tasha Knits for the free shawl pattern. Designed by Jan Henley, this simply stylish accessory is worked mostly in garter stitch.
- O nariz da Vovó (Portuguese Edition).
- Refine Your Results By:.
- Customers who bought this product also bought.
Download this easy garter stitch shawl pattern today! Perfect for long summer days!
Vintage Knitting PATTERN to make Angora Cape Prom Wrap Formal Evening Stole | eBay
Rest of the World. Refine Your Results By:. Free Knit Shawl Patterns Explore our free knit shawl patterns and find a truly unique pattern to add to your wardrobe. Shop Kit Free Pattern. Sugar Bush Cuddle Knit Wrap.
- CBT for Schizophrenia: Evidence-Based Interventions and Future Directions.
- Over + Free Shawl Knitting Patterns to Download Now ( free knitting patterns);
- Without You.
- Works of William Makepeace Thackeray.
- Over 100 Free Knitted Shawls, Shrugs, Capelets and More Knitting Patterns.
Sugar Bush Arrowhead Knit Scarf. Sugar Bush Showery Knit Shawl. Caron x Pantone Knit Radiant Wrap.
Shop with confidence
Bernat Knit Comfort Shawl. Caron Moebius Wrap. Showing 1 - 12 of 45 Results. A modern look from the old Southwest - worked in a wide bias rib for a fabulous drape with knit-in fringe.
- Crónicas de la Torre I. El Valle de los Lobos (Spanish Edition).
- Daisy and the wonderful Funfair! (Daisy the Cow Book 1).
- Knitting Patterns For Stoles, Shawls, And Wraps!
- Succeeding at Life!
- Doll Shawl and Stole Pattern;
- L’Exilée (French Edition)!
- Quotations by William Shakespeare?
This is the ninth in my Pueblo Stole series. Finished size: 88" long, 11" wide plus 4" fringe Needles: size 5 US 3.
Finished Size: Gorgeous scarf, stole or shawl knit in two-color brioche with a gradient background. A fun-to-knit stunner! Finished Sizse: 74" long by 9 16, 23 " wide. Needles: US size 5 3. Ethereal and leafy lace border sets off a simple garter-stitch scarf, to make in any of five widths.
Finished Size: 80" long by 7 Needles: US size 4 and 5 3. Make alone or with coordinating fingerless mitts.