PDF PRISION 2100 - Segunda Parte (Spanish Edition)

Free download. Book file PDF easily for everyone and every device. You can download and read online PRISION 2100 - Segunda Parte (Spanish Edition) file PDF Book only if you are registered here. And also you can download or read online all Book PDF file that related with PRISION 2100 - Segunda Parte (Spanish Edition) book. Happy reading PRISION 2100 - Segunda Parte (Spanish Edition) Bookeveryone. Download file Free Book PDF PRISION 2100 - Segunda Parte (Spanish Edition) at Complete PDF Library. This Book have some digital formats such us :paperbook, ebook, kindle, epub, fb2 and another formats. Here is The CompletePDF Book Library. It's free to register here to get Book file PDF PRISION 2100 - Segunda Parte (Spanish Edition) Pocket Guide.

The fate of thousands of Pakistani workers locked up in jails across the Middle East is a sensitive issue in Pakistan, where there is a perception the prisoners are mostly poor labourers who have no real legal recourse. Huge numbers of Pakistanis travel to the Middle East every year, with many working on construction sites or as domestic helpers. As the guardians of some of the most holy sites in the birthplace of Islam, the Saudi royal family carries vast religious influence in Pakistan, a staunchly conservative and mostly Muslim country of million people.

Tim Wyatt. Dr M's wish on his 94th birthday. Support free-thinking journalism and subscribe to Independent Minds.

Independent news email

Read more. Public inquiries can be directed to CBSA by mail see above , by email contact cbsa-asfc. Money or anything that you did not say you had when you arrived at the institution or that was not given to you or that is changed from its original form is contraband. All contraband will be removed. Depending on what the contraband is, it may be thrown out, placed in your property or given to the police. Possession of contraband may result in a misconduct see Misconducts. Possession of contraband may also be a criminal offence. The institution may contact police if there is belief that a criminal offence has taken place.

If you are deaf, deafened or have difficulty hearing, you should let the staff know. Special arrangements called accommodation, e. If you use sign language, the Superintendent can find staff or volunteers who sign to answer your questions and can help you with information about trial, parole hearing, misconduct interview, programming, or to understand what is being communicated to you.

The Superintendent can also obtain a TTY telephone to allow you to make toll free or collect calls to people in the community. If you wish to use a TTY telephone, you should tell a staff person who can help you to put in a Request Form. If you know that another inmate is deaf, deafened or has hearing difficulties, you should tell the staff.

Once an inmate has put forward a request see Request Form , the TTY equipment will be sent to the institution as soon as possible. Correctional Services recognizes that some inmates will require special diets for:. Upon admission, you will be asked by admitting and discharge A and D staff or a health care professional whether or not you need a special diet for medical, religious or lifestyle reasons. If you have not been given a chance to request a special diet or tell staff of your special diet requirements during your admission or your initial health assessment, you may make a request using a Request Form.

In your request, it will be useful to provide the details of this diet and the reason why it is needed i. The form will be forwarded to an authorizing official i. Let staff know if you have any accommodation needs in order to make a request e. Direct Supervision Units have been common in North America for the past 40 years. These types of units increase safety for you, other inmates, staff and volunteers. Direct Supervision Units offer improved settings from typical institutional types of units.

The Unit Officer is in the unit at all times for all daily routines. There is soft seating, more access to yard and T. The better you behave, the more access you will have to other items as well, such as games and additional canteen items. But there are also penalties to not following the rules, up to and including removal from a Direct Supervision Unit.

When you first arrive at an institution that has Direct Supervision units, you will be interviewed to determine where you will be housed. Several factors will be taken into consideration, which include your behaviour with the police, your behaviour on admission, your agreement to follow the rules, criminal history, current charges, institution discipline during previous stays, and any court ordered programming that may be related to your stay and our current available housing.

For more information on Direct Supervision Units and how you qualify, you should put forward a Request Form to speak to a Classification Officer. These are the rules and expected behaviour of all inmates.

  • List of U.S. states and territories by incarceration and correctional supervision rate - Wikipedia!
  • Assistant de soins en gérontologie: Le manuel officiel de la formation (French Edition).
  • AMORES. Gli amori degli dei, degli eroi e degli uomini. (Italian Edition);
  • Spanish Speaking Prisoners Entitled to Interpreters | Prison Legal News!
  • more on this story.
  • Subscribe to read | Financial Times.
  • The Legacy of David Foster Wallace (New American Canon)?

They are placed into classes according to the safety and security problems that their violations present, for example:. Your placement may change as a result of your rule violation. If this happens, you may be moved to a more restrictive housing unit Indirect Supervision Unit with fewer privileges than what you had on a Direct Supervision Unit.

Some institutions have a Discharge Planner who can help you get ready for release. In institutions where there is no Discharge Planner, Classification staff or the Social Worker can help you. Please ask correctional staff and they will tell you who to see. If you have to report to a Probation and Parole Officer after your release from the institution, you should see the Institution Liaison Officer ILO who will provide you with the address of the probation office that you have been assigned to as well as some reporting directions.

If you need help with the discharge process because of Human Rights Code related grounds e. Some institutions may need more time to make arrangements. Staff can tell you how much time is needed in your institution. If you are released on parole, the Ontario Parole Board must approve your travel plans before you leave the institution. The Board must also approve any changes in your plans. An institution Liaison Officer will advise you of your Parole eligibility date. This means a sentenced inmate can earn up to about one third off of their overall sentence. If you have not lost any of your earned remission e.

This applies to all inmates sentenced for federal or provincial offences. You can lose some or all of your earned remission as a form of discipline for committing a misconduct i. This will be decided at a misconduct interview. Unless you lose the right to earn remission due to a misconduct, you may still earn remission while you are in close confinement segregation.

You may earn remission while you are in a hospital for treatment. However, you will probably not earn full remission if reports from the hospital say that your behaviour has been poor and you are placed on misconduct. If you lose earned remission because of a misconduct, you may write to the Assistant Deputy Minister, Institutional Services see Institution Services Hierarchy and Mailing Addresses and ask that some or all of it be given back.

In your letter, you must explain why your remission should be given back and give as much information about your case as possible. If you need help with this letter because of Human Rights Code related grounds e. If you are serving a sentence for not making court ordered payments for family support you will not be able to earn remission or be granted an unescorted Temporary Absence. To be released before the date the sentence ends you must pay the entire amount you owe.

You may not make a partial payment and be released early. If you are brought to an institution or detention centre for not paying a fine, you may pay the full amount when you arrive. You may also pay the amount owing at any time. Let staff know if you want to pay a fine. You may use the collect pay telephones or put in a Request Form to contact them. Fines can only be paid by cash, bank or postal money order or certified cheque.

If you need help to put in a form or help in organizing payment because of Human Rights Code related grounds, please let staff know and they will work with you to get you the kind of help you need see Human Rights. Do not panic when you hear an alarm. Remain where you are and wait quietly for instructions from staff.

Follow these instructions quickly, quietly and in an orderly manner. To make sure the institution can be quickly and safely evacuated, drills e. Treat drills as if they are real and follow staff instructions. If you need help when this happens because of Human Rights Code related grounds e. If you require an accommodation due to a Code related need s and have not already told staff when you entered the institution, please do this as soon as possible. The Ministry of Correctional Services Act allows the ministry to collect information about you for many reasons.

These include assessment, classification, health care, supervision, transfer, misconducts, program development, release planning, temporary absence and parole. To see records in your correctional file, you must send a Request Form to the Clerk of Records. The Clerk of Records will decide if the information may be given to you or if you must apply to the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Office.

Ask the staff if you want a form. If you are writing a letter, you need to give your full name and date of birth and clearly state what information you want. This fee cannot be refunded, waived or paid at a later date. In some cases, the Freedom of Inf ormation and Protection of Privacy Office may charge you a fee to prepare the records. If there is a fee, you will be told the amount.

The fee must be paid before the records are provided. The Freedom of Information and P rotection of Privacy Office can refuse to give you certain information. This decision may be appealed. You will have 30 days to appeal in writing after you receive a decision letter. The fee must be sent with the application and cannot be refunded, waived or paid at a later date. Your appeal letter must be sent to the Inmate Trust Clerk at your institution so that the fee and the cost of the money order can be taken from your trust account.

When the fee has been paid, your appeal will be sent to the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Ontario. If you need help with the application or appeal process because of Human Rights Code grounds e. Note: The ministry will not release personal information about you unless the law allows its release. It is up to you to tell your family and friends where you are.

It is also up to you to deal with any problems you have in the community e. Fresh air or outside exercise is normally offered every day. The Superintendent may cancel it due to bad weather or a security concern. No gift will be accepted for you unless it is approved by the Superintendent. If the Superintendent approves a gift, it will be checked by staff and placed with your personal property. The gift will be given to you when you are released from the institution. Gifts of money may be placed in your trust account to use while you are in the institution. You will be given any money remaining in your trust account when you are released.

The Ontario Human Rights Code the Code is a provincial law that gives every person equal rights and opportunities without discrimination in certain areas such as jobs, housing and services. Note: Although language is not specifically identified as a prohibited ground, it may be covered under the grounds of ancestry, ethnic origin, place of origin and in some circumstances, race. Caring for and supervising inmates is a kind of service under the Human Rights Code therefore, Correctional Services is legally required to ensure that inmates are cared for and supervised in a way that does not discriminate.

As an employer, the ministry must also ensure that its workplaces are free from discrimination. An overview of important human rights principles is provided below but, if you want more information, ask staff or submit a Request Form to get a copy of the Human Rights Code e. Discrimination can happen when a person or group treats another person differently because they have a particular Code related characteristic or need e.

This kind of discrimination is often based on stereotypes, assumptions or negative attitudes about a group of people who share a particular Code identity. In order to prevent this kind of discrimination from occurring, it is important to always assess people individually based on their unique needs, circumstances and merits.

For example, a group of inmates of the same race are yelling at each other in the yard. In order to make sure the inmates rights are not violated, the CO needs to looks at the incident carefully and figure out on an individual, case-by-case basis who should get a misconduct. Discrimination can also result in situations where everyone is treated equally. This is because, by treating everyone the same, we may be ignoring the individual needs and circumstances which may cause those individuals to experience the treatment differently than it was intended.

In other words, sometimes a rule, standard or requirement that appears to be neutral can have a disproportionately negative impact on a people with a particular Code protected characteristic. Sometimes, in order to ensure that people have an equal result, we have to treat people differently— in a way that accounts for their individual needs, circumstances and merits.

Services on Demand

The special arrangements or adjustments that we make in order to ensure that people receive an equal result are called accommodations. For example, for dinner the kitchen is serving pork chops. Even though all the inmates are provided with a meal, some inmates may not be able to eat pork chops for religious reasons or medical reasons e. These inmates are negatively impacted by the dinner menu.

A picture of the socioeconomic and sexual reality of women prisoners

In order to make sure that everyone has something to eat, those inmates must be accommodated, i. For more information, see Accommodation section below.

Harassment refers to a course of comments or actions based on one or more of the prohibited grounds listed above that are unwelcome or should be known to be unwelcome. For example, a trans inmate who self identifies as a woman and goes by the name Tasha is repeatedly referred to by COs using the pronoun he and the name she was given at birth Todd.

The COs continue to do this even after she has asked them to stop and to use her preferred name and pronoun. Tasha files a complaint with the Human Rights Tribunal of Ontario alleging harassment based on gender identity and gender expression.

EL PAÍS visits one of the country’s toughest jails, Olmos in Buenos Aires

Under the Human Rights Code, the ministry has a legal duty to accommodate the human rights related needs of inmates unless it can be shown that costs would be too great or that there are health and safety risks that cannot be minimized. For example, an inmate whose first language is Urdu and does not understand or speak English very well needs a translator to translate the misconduct proceedings to Urdu.

The ministry would make every attempt to accommodate this person in a timely manner. For more information, please see the section called Requesting an Accommodation below. If you have a need related to a Human Rights Code ground that requires an accommodation e. On the Request Form , you should make it clear that your request is related to a Human Rights Code ground e. For more information, please see Requests and Reprisal sections of this guide.

The Human Rights Code protects individuals against reprisal or the threat of reprisal trying to enforce their human rights for example, by raising a human rights complaint or requesting an accommodation. In other words, you should not be punished or retaliated against for raising a human rights related concern, making a complaint, requesting an accommodation or witnessing discrimination or harassment. If you feel that you have experienced reprisal for trying to enforce your human rights, you can make a complaint see Making a Human Rights Complaint.

Inmates also have rights under the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms the Charter is the special section of the Constitution of Canada that sets out the basic rights and freedoms enjoyed by persons in Canada. The Charter is there to protect you; it makes sure that the government including government actors, like Police Officers, Correctional Officers, Immigration Officers, etc.

The Charter contains fundamental freedoms, democratic rights, mobility rights, equality rights and a number of legal rights that may be important to you. For example, among other protections, everyone has the right to:. If you feel that these or any of your other Charter rights have been violated, you can seek a legal remedy through the court system. For more information, contact your lawyer, see Legal Services. If you would like to get a copy of the Charter or other information on this subject, please submit a Request Form.

The following illustrates the basic reporting structure for Correctional Services Institutions:. If you are being held at the correctional institution for immigration purposes and have questions about your application or case status, please contact Citizenship and Immigration Canada at or TTY: for inmates who are deaf, deafened or hard of hearing or who have speech related disabilities.

The toll free number is available Monday to Friday from a. If possible, please have the reference number associated with your application ready. If you have questions or information about your immigration detention, you may contact staff at the Canada Border Services Agency CBSA at The toll free number is available Monday to Friday a. Inmates have a general right to read and access information that is commonly available to the public and are encouraged to do so.

That being said, restrictions may apply where there is reasonable cause to believe that the material would impact the security, safety and good order of the institution. Staff will tell you if there is a library at the institution. Where there is a library available, inmates should have weekly access to reading materials on the living unit or another location or through library parades. Staff will let you know the maximum number of reading materials that you can borrow at one time. If there is no library program available at your institution or if you want a particular book or special reading material, you may put in a Request Form.

Staff will tell you to whom you should address your Request Form. You should make it clear if your request is related to the Human Rights Code e. Some newspapers and magazines may be purchased through the institution canteen. To buy a newspaper or magazine that is not on the canteen list, you must make arrangements through a third party e. The third party is responsible for providing the publisher with:.

If you wish to buy some reading material that is not available through canteen, you must write to the Superintendent and indicate the name of the reading material you wish to receive and the name and contact telephone number of the third party who is going to arrange to buy it.

Once you have received permission, you must tell the third party that the subscription has been approved and ensure that the third party is aware of their responsibilities. You will not be allowed to accept newspapers and magazines that have not been approved. The publisher will send the newspaper or magazine directly to you.

On admission, you are given paper to send one letter at no cost i. Every week after that, you will receive more paper to send two letters at no cost. If you want to write more than two letters a week, you must buy the extra writing paper, envelopes and stamps through the canteen. Additional paper and letters at no cost to you, may be allowed with the permission of the Superintendent. There is no limit on the number of letters you may receive but the Superintendent may place a limit of the number of letters you may keep in your cell. Extra letters may be placed in your property. If you wish to have mail you have received placed in your property you must put in a Request Form.

You may not have large packages, books, magazines, stickers, food items or Polaroid pictures mailed to you. Items that are saturated with perfume or other odours may not be delivered to you but may be sealed and placed in your property. Items that may contain a biohazard will also be sealed and placed in your property. These include letters with lipstick kisses or other items that may contain a biohazard. The Superintendent will refuse to send a letter to a person who you are not allowed to contact e. Police may be advised if the law or a court order has been violated.

Most letters you send must not be sealed before you put them in the mail collection box. If you have Human Rights Code related needs e. Staff will work with you to get you the kind of help you need see Human Rights. Institution staff can check letters you write or receive. The Superintendent can refuse to send a letter that affects the security of the institution, threatens someone or incites hate or violence.

If this happens, the staff will tell you why your letter was not sent. The letter will be returned to you. You may either rewrite it or have it stored with your property. If someone sends you a letter that is threatening, contains bad language or incites hate or violence, the letter will be returned to the person who mailed it. The Superintendent will write and tell the person why the letter is being returned.

You will be told if a letter is not given to you.

Private companies could pull out of probation contracts over costs

You may write to the Minister, Deputy Minister or other senior ministry staff. If you would like to write to a government official, please ask a staff member to provide you with their mailing address. These letters will be checked for contraband, threats, bad language and unsuitable content. If your letter contains any of these, it will be returned to you. All other letters will be sent without delay and without changes. Letters to your lawyer should be sealed before they are put in the mail collection box. Correspondence from your lawyer will not be read by staff however, for security reasons e.

Any contraband will be removed. Privileged correspondence is legally protected, confidential correspondence that should only be read by the person it is meant for. These letters should be sealed by you before they are put in the mail collection box. Ministry staff will not open them.

The Ombudsman Ontario has supplied pre-addressed, confidential envelopes for filing complaints. You may get one by putting in a Request Form. For police complaints, you may ask the staff for a Complaint Against the Police Form. To write to the CCRU, use a plain envelope. If there are other forms you need e.

All inmates must obey the rules of the institution and the Regulations under the Ministry of Correctional Services Act. As per Regulation , Inmate Misconduct section 29 1 : An inmate commits a misconduct if the inmate:. If you are found guilty of a misconduct, you may be disciplined and may face a disciplinary measure. These measures may be a loss of earned remission see Earned Remission , a loss of the right to earn remission, a loss of privileges, change in program or activities, or close confinement segregation.

If the misconduct is also a criminal offence, the police will be called and the police or Crown Attorney may decide to charge you. You may still be found guilty of the misconduct even if the police charge you. If you are accused of committing a misconduct, you will have the opportunity to explain your actions and your version of events at a misconduct interview. You should make it clear in your defence if your misconduct allegation is related to Human Rights Code needs see Human Rights. However, in an emergency situation, it may be necessary to use segregation.

  • Choose your subscription.
  • Related legal case?
  • Forbidden Fruit;
  • The Common Core 8th Science Practice Workbook: Earth in the Solar System.
  • Shock Waves (Mills & Boon Blaze) (Sex on the Beach, Book 2).
  • Saudi crown prince orders 2,100 Pakistani prisoners 'released'.

Cases of misconduct will be assessed and informal or formal disciplinary measures addressed on an individualized, case by case basis. Where relevant and appropriate, consideration must be given to any Human Rights Code related factors that would:. In the above cases, alternatives including therapeutic options and treatment plans especially where mental illness is present and risk mitigation strategies, must be explored and only rejected where it is determined that they would amount to undue hardship.

The process of exploring alternatives must be done prior to the disposition i. If required, new Human Rights Code related accommodations or modifications to existing accommodations must be implemented short of undue hardship. A manager will investigate and meet with you before the misconduct interview to learn your version of what happened.

You will also be told that you have the right to:. If you wish to have someone help you at the interview you must tell the Operating Manager why you want help when you are interviewed. You should make it clear if your need for help is related to Human Rights Code grounds e. Possible accommodations may include support persons, sign language interpreters, translators, communication supports or alternate formats. If accommodation is not provided, a rationale should be provided to you verbally and if possible in writing.

You will be told the results of the misconduct interview. If you are serving a sentence of two years or more, you must write directly to the local office of the Parole Board of Canada for information about parole. Staff can give you the mailing address. Public inquiries, comments or questions to the Parole Board of Canada and their services can be made through written requests see above , by accessing website www.

Parole is a form of release that lets you finish the rest of your sentence in the community under a set of conditions. This date is known as your Parole Eligibility Date. By law if you are serving a sentence of six 6 months or more you will be automatically scheduled for a parole hearing. If you are serving a sentence of less than six 6 months, you must apply for parole. You can also apply for parole any time where special or compelling circumstances exist, for example, if you have medical or mental health-related issues, require unique employment and education programs, if compassionate reasons are present or if you have other Human Rights Code related needs that cannot be accommodated in an institutional setting.

If you do not want to go ahead with parole and your parole board hearing and are serving a sentence of six months or more, you may give up i. You may change your mind at any time, and request that the waiver be removed by writing to the Ontario Parole Board OPB and the OPB will proceed to give you a parole hearing. If you are serving a short sentence i. For information on temporary absences, you can request to speak to the Temporary Absence Coordinator at your institution or refer to the Temporary Absence Program section of this Guide.

If you require help related to a Human Rights Code grounds for your hearing, e. If you need help to complete this plan because of Human Rights Code grounds e. You must remember that just because you are eligible for parole does not mean you will get it. Parole is never guaranteed. Before your parole hearing, the Institution Liaison Officer ILO will interview you in order to prepare for your parole plan. This report will contain information about your plans upon release.

Upon receipt of the parole plan, a Probation and Parole Officer will be responsible to investigate your plan and prepare a Pre-parole Report for the Board. For this, they may contact family, friends, employers, etc. You will be asked where you plan to live, work or go to school and who you plan to live with if you get parole.

You should try to have this information and any supporting documents e. The Board will review this information along with other documents they receive. You will be given at least forty eight hours notice before your parole hearing. The parole hearing will take place in your institution, in person or by video. On the day of your hearing, two Board members will review your file. In your file is your release plan, your institutional reports, your community assessment and your criminal history.

The Board members will also ask you questions to help them make their decision. The purpose of the hearing is not to put you on trial again for your offences. Instead the Board wants to discuss your offences with you and how you plan to keep yourself from committing a crime in the future. Be prepared to answer questions about the decisions you made that got you into trouble. The victim may attend the parole hearing to observe or present a victim statement. You may have a support person e. You may request this assistance from the OPB. At the end of the hearing, the Board can make one of three decisions.

Public inquiries can be made by mail see above , by calling or visiting their website at www. While on parole, you will be supervised by a Probation and Parole Officer until the end of your sentence. This means that you give up the remission good time you earned before your release. You may apply for a record suspension if you do not commit any other offences during a set time. The length of time varies from five to ten years depending on your criminal history.

While you are in a Correctional Services facility, you are expected to keep an acceptable level of hygiene and grooming. If you need help to care for yourself because of a disability, please tell a staff member. You will be given basic hygiene items at no cost i. These items include a toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, comb, deodorant, razor and shaving cream, and if required, feminine hygiene products.

Staff will let you know how many hygiene items you are allowed to have. Additional items will be placed with your personal property. If you are found to be over the limit, you may be placed on misconduct see Misconducts. If you need alternatives to the basic items provided or, if you need to buy and keep more items than the limit allows, for a Human Rights Code related reason e. You will also have reasonable access to other hygiene and grooming services such as haircuts, hair colour or nail care.

Please see Hair Length and Facial Hair section of this guide or talk to staff to get more information. All inmates have to wear institution clothing while in the institution. You will be responsible for the care and upkeep of your issued clothing. Your clothing must not be altered or damaged. The number of items issued at one time and the schedule for clothing exchange will vary from institution to institution. Ask a Correctional Officer if you have questions about your clothing.

If your clothing is altered or damaged or you are found to have more institution clothing than is issued by the facility, you may receive a misconduct see Misconducts. If you have to go to court, you will be given your own clothes. If your clothes are not suitable for court e. If necessary, clothing may also be given to you for your release.

If you are in an institution for a long time, you may ask your family, friends or other support persons to bring a change of clothes for you. Correctional staff can help you arrange this. Your own clothing is usually exchanged on a one for one basis unless approved by the Superintendent. To request additional clothing, you must make a request to the Superintendent. If you have any Human Rights Code needs related to clothing e. Clothing and property brought in by a visitor will be searched. If contraband is found, the police may be contacted and the visitor will lose their visiting privileges and may face criminal charges.

If criminal activity is suspected, the police will be advised. You must keep your hair neat and clean. If you work in the kitchen, you will have to wear a head cover. You are entitled to basic hair cutting services for which you have to pay. You must get permission and pay to colour your hair. You must get permission from the Superintendent if you want to make a big change in your hair style or facial hair.

If your appearance has been altered, you may need to take another identification picture. If you have Human Rights Code related reasons to keep your head or facial hair a certain style or length e. You cannot give cash or personal property to another inmate while you are in a Correctional Services facility without the written permission of the Superintendent. The institution will usually store only the property you are admitted with. You must ask the Superintendent's permission before any other property may be brought in for you.

If you have too much property, the staff can ask you to have some of it picked up by relatives, friends, or supports in the community. Upon your release, you must pick up your property and any money you have in your trust from the institution that you have been released from.

You may pick up your property during regular business hours. After 90 days, your property will be destroyed in accordance with ministry regulations. If you will be on probation when you are released, the ILO will request information from you on your destination address and will tell you which probation office to report to and when so you will not be charged with failing to report. A contact number and address will be provided to you, should you not already have it.

The programs offered to inmates may vary from institution to institution e. For a list of the programs available for your classification at your institution, please ask a Correctional Officer or program staff. If you would like to register for a program or would like to be removed from the program you are in, please put in a Request Form to talk to the program staff. You should put in a Req uest Form if you have any Human Rights Code related needs which may impact your ability to fully participate in programming or which requires accommodation see Human Rights.