Undetected country. NO YES. The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Sociology. Selected type: Hardcover. Added to Your Shopping Cart. Editions Previous Next. Featuring a collection of original chapters by leading and emerging scholars, The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Sociology presents a comprehensive and balanced overview of the major topics and emerging trends in the discipline of sociology today.
Find a copy in the library
Features original chapters contributed by an international cast of leading and emerging sociology scholars Represents the most innovative and 'state-of-the-art' thinking about the discipline Includes a general introduction and section introductions with chapters summaries by the editor. Pooley 23 Work and Employment Steven P. Please choose whether or not you want other users to be able to see on your profile that this library is a favorite of yours.
Finding libraries that hold this item You may have already requested this item.
- The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Sociology | Social & Behavioral Sciences | Subjects | Wiley?
- See a Problem?;
- Spiridion [Illustrated] (French Edition)!
- How to Start a Fitness Instructor Business: (Start Up Tips to Boost Your Fitness Instructor Business Success)?
- Find a copy online.
- Hayley Bridge Heights.
Create lists, bibliographies and reviews: or. Search WorldCat Find items in libraries near you. Advanced Search Find a Library. Your list has reached the maximum number of items. Please create a new list with a new name; move some items to a new or existing list; or delete some items.
Buy for others
Your request to send this item has been completed. APA 6th ed.
- The New Blackwell Companion to Medical Sociology (Book, ) [uketerinucuz.tk];
- The Neo Fourth Dimension Concept. A new perspective.
- Ilka: Die Geschichte einer Liebe (German Edition)!
- La donna in bianco. Libro sesto (Italian Edition).
- The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Sociology (Wiley Blackwell Companions to Sociology).
- Why Revival Still Tarries.
Note: Citations are based on reference standards. However, formatting rules can vary widely between applications and fields of interest or study. The specific requirements or preferences of your reviewing publisher, classroom teacher, institution or organization should be applied. The E-mail Address es field is required. Please enter recipient e-mail address es. The E-mail Address es you entered is are not in a valid format.
The Wiley Blackwell Companion to Sociology
Please re-enter recipient e-mail address es. You may send this item to up to five recipients. The name field is required.
Please enter your name. The E-mail message field is required.
Wiley-VCH - The Wiley-Blackwell Companion to Sociology
Please enter the message. Please verify that you are not a robot. Would you also like to submit a review for this item? You already recently rated this item. Your rating has been recorded. Write a review Rate this item: 1 2 3 4 5. Preview this item Preview this item.